Welcome

One of the most effective ways to allow the Word of God to affect your life is to study it inductively. That is what this blog is all about. Typically one verse per day will be mined for insight and then followed up with how I plan to implement that insight practically. My prayer is that in some way you find this useful in your journey and that it may impact you positively. -G

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ephesians 1:16

Ephesians 1:16 I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.

It appears that Paul is overjoyed at the knowledge of his group of new believers have been further cultivated and are thriving in Ephesus. Paul was the co-founder of this church and dearly loved by the congregation and the elders there. Paul lived in Ephesus for three years nurturing the believers and discipling the elders. This group was most near and dear to Pauls missionary heart.Though he was away from them in body he was with them constantly in prayer.

application
I need to consider my prayer life for the friends and believers I have nurtured over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment