Welcome

One of the most effective ways to allow the Word of God to affect your life is to study it inductively. That is what this blog is all about. Typically one verse per day will be mined for insight and then followed up with how I plan to implement that insight practically. My prayer is that in some way you find this useful in your journey and that it may impact you positively. -G

Monday, May 21, 2012

Phil. 1:6 -Rest in Him

Philippians 1:66 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
 Do you believe that? I do, I need to. Otherwise I will walk in condemnation never expecting eternal life to be mine. I know that in myself I am not capable of being a Disciple apart from the work that Christ is doing in me. Left to myself I will mess up my life innumerably. So I have nothing else to trust except that God in me will continue and complete the work He started and the only thing that I can do is get myself out of the way and not interfere or disturb that which He is doing. Then in the end easily it will be to the glory of God and not of anything that I have done to deserve eternal rest in Him.
APPLICATION
I will meditate on this verse today.

No comments:

Post a Comment