Welcome

One of the most effective ways to allow the Word of God to affect your life is to study it inductively. That is what this blog is all about. Typically one verse per day will be mined for insight and then followed up with how I plan to implement that insight practically. My prayer is that in some way you find this useful in your journey and that it may impact you positively. -G

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ephesians 2:18

Ephesians 2:18
For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

There it is. Access. That is the profound and gleamingly central principle of all of Christianity. Access to God. Think about it in modern terms and you will recognize the enormity of the deal. Consider the near impossible odd of gaining access to an earthly power broker like a president or a CEO of a fortune 500 company. Think of the legion of handlers whose job it is to regulate and administer that access. Think also of those further down the food chain. Like myself, right now I am available to anyone who wanders up to my doorway and knocks, I am accessible. Likewise the God of all the universe is just as accessible, perhaps more so. Since for me you would have to make your way up to Launiupoko above Lahaina on Maui to get to me, all we have to do to access our omnipresent God is to turn our hearts and acknowledge His presence and emote our concern. That my friends is the ultimate access. Use it.

application
To recognize my favored status and access the Almighty today and practice His presence.



for further insight into this verse see my wife Margaret's blog here:

http://mrsd4him.blogspot.com/2014/06/ephesians-218.html

.

No comments:

Post a Comment