Welcome

One of the most effective ways to allow the Word of God to affect your life is to study it inductively. That is what this blog is all about. Typically one verse per day will be mined for insight and then followed up with how I plan to implement that insight practically. My prayer is that in some way you find this useful in your journey and that it may impact you positively. -G

Friday, July 22, 2011

The Right Attitude

ACTS 2:46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts,

A certain humble and grateful joy seems to have been the attitude of this newly formed group of believers. They must have been excited about all the new and exciting things that had been occurring in their midst. It is interesting how we see this new group of interns here at the ranch gelling together and having joy and gratitude be the pervading attitude as well. There is much to be said for a "new thing" to spur the right attitude of hope and expectation. The challenge is how to keep the right attitude over the long haul well after the newness has worn off.


APPLICATION
I need to be mindful that my relationship with God is a lifelong endeavor, I have given Him my life and I expect that it will take a lifetime to become the person He has created me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment