Welcome

One of the most effective ways to allow the Word of God to affect your life is to study it inductively. That is what this blog is all about. Typically one verse per day will be mined for insight and then followed up with how I plan to implement that insight practically. My prayer is that in some way you find this useful in your journey and that it may impact you positively. -G

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ephesians 2:5

His Grace at Work in Us
5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.
 It is the nature of God to see past our sinful condition and embrace our potential. He draws out the beauty from the ashes, the precious from the vile. This is His character His great pleasure, His grace at work. We who are formed in His image do the same thing, consider a father with his child learning to walk, if the child falls down again and again the father does not give up on the child and declare "you are not making it as my kid" that would be ridiculous. In the same way our Heavenly Father knows that we are merely made of clay and that our flesh is weak, has great patience with us always looking forward toward our highest potential and not dwelling on our shortcomings. This is grace at work. This is our great God.

APPLICATION
Knowing that He has great expectations of my life inspires me to live to my highest potential. I need to continue to step into my greatness and with His help accomplish much for the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment